HIGHLAND GOLDENDOODLES, LLC
Robin Thomas- owner (801)310-9833 www.highlandgoldendoodles.com
This contract is between HIghland Goldendoodles, Robin Thomas, hereinafter referred to as SELLER and , hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s).
Address of Buyer:_______________________________________________________________________________________
Seller agrees to sell Buyer a puppy born _______________________________ Litter # ____________________________
For the sum of $_________________________
1) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date with inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality professional feed given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer agrees that the puppy/dog will be an indoor pet. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the dog, and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision. The Seller will microchip the puppy/dog in order to facilitate his return if lost or stolen- the buyer will need to register the microchip number online.
2) a The Seller guarantees this puppy/dog to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A health record of all shots and/or worming will be provided by the Seller. The Buyer agrees to take this dog to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours for a physical examination. Should puppy/dog be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which the Seller is clearly to blame, the dog may, upon a signed written diagnosis from said licensed veterinarian, be returned for refund of the purchase price. The Seller assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the puppy/dog.
b The Seller offers a 2 year guarantee the puppy will be free of genetic diseases of the eye, patella, heart, and hips. This guarantee is void if the Buyer or associates run the dog on asphalt or cement during the first year of development. If the dog is found to have a genetic disease the Buyer needs present a report from a licensed veterinarian stating that fact. The Buyer has the option of surrendering the dog to the Seller or keep the dog and receive a new puppy from Highland Goldendoodles.
3) The Buyers agree not to use this animal for breeding and agree to have it spayed/neutered at the age recommended by their veterinarian (usually 6 months to 1 year of age). This dog will be on limited CKC registration. Once proof from the vet the dog is spayed/neutered are received by the Seller the CKC papers to register the puppy will be mailed to the Buyer.
4) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this dog, the Seller is to be notified and given first option of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. Refunds, if any, will be at the discretion of the Breeder/ Seller. The dog will be returned with all CKC papers and medical records. Should any circumstances arise that affect the quality of life of the dog, the breeder/seller is to be informed so that they may participate in determining the future of the dog. The Breeder/ Seller reserves the right to approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
5) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog, such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any treatment as it occurs. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health or our dogs for future generations.
6) Registration papers will either be provided after proof of spaying/neutering. It is understood at the time of sale that this is a pet quality dog and it is representative of its breed. Training classes are highly recommended for a happy relationship between the dog and family.
The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of the puppy/dog. The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life and the Seller will have the right to enforce the agreements.
Agreed to this date____________________________